This is a lovely specification GTV6, with all the ‘right’ goodies to make a super fast road car, also more than capable of a track day use.
Built up by respected Alfa specialist Roger Evans of Peak Alfa around 6 or 7 years ago as his own weekend toy. The base GTV6 was one of those rare lucky finds – a 64k mile car with very little rust! The car was then built up to Rogers own ‘wish list’ spec as follows:
1. New inner wings fitted to a high standard and other localised metal work repairs.
2. Complete repaint in the original red/grey colour scheme.
3. Extensive anti-rust waxing.
4. 3.0 engine fitted, along with major service, new water pump and extensive detailing work.
5. Alfa 75 gearbox with LSD & working synchromesh.
6. Custom made exhaust with twin exit tail pipes (she sounds lovely!).
7. RS Racing coil over suspension kit and full geometry set up.
Following all this work Roger wasn’t using her, so decided to find her a new home, very easily in fact as the chap next door who did the body work bought her. However, again following a year of little use he advertised her where she was bought by the current owner of the past 6 years or so.
During the current ownership she spent from 2018 to 2021 off the road while he spread his time between this and his many other transaxle Alfas. During this time the owner replaced the gearbox mounts and prop donuts, only a few hundred miles have been completed since.
Having decided to reduce his fleet to just his favourite Alfa he reluctantly asked us to find her a new home. In order to ready her for the new owner £5k has just been spent with Alex Jupe Motorsport on the following:
1. Major service, new cam belt, spark plugs etc.
2. Drain & flush cooling system & refill with fresh coolant.
3. Replacement of all fuel hoses, fuel pump & filter.
4. Replacement of O/S/F wheel bearing.
5. Remove heater & fit replacement motor.
6. Replace drivers door window regulator.
7. Fit new Bosch battery.
8. Refurbish Revolution RFX alloy wheels.
9. Supply and fit 4x new tyres.
To finish her off we carried out an extensive detailing to the paintwork and interior to bring her to the standard you see here.
With the above work now completed she is ready to get out on the open road for a summer of fun.
Currently with 69k miles recorded, believed to be genuine, with the MOT history showing just 64k back in 2006. She comes with a small file containing all the recent invoices and last MOT.
She will be supplied with 12 months MOT.
If you would like to discuss further or arrange a viewing please contact Alex on 01243 575760